• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bf1942 Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beserker

Registered
hi guys i just got the bf 1942 map maker it wont let me test or play maps whats wrong

sry im new

Yes, I do.

When I click test level button in the editor, it goes to test it and then crashes back to editor.

Berserker... some system specs would be nice here. You might want to add them to your sig. (Click the "Profile" link @ the top of the page, then go to "Edit Profile"). More info would help us address the problem better. Also, what version of Cat drivers are u using???

Lusankya: Give him a break dood! Like you never posted a thread like this when you were a newb... :rolleyes:

I get that too, i think its because it tries to launch the map in single player mode, but the map has no bot support, so it wont work. The way to test it is to start a dedicated server on your machine, then load up battlefield and connect to it.

Hosting a server from within battlefield might work as well, assuming you dont do coop mode.

Or you could probably add bot support to your map to make it work, but i dunno how to do that yet :rolleyes:

Back