• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a board with an ISA slot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

asj

I know Iam not going to get a new board but that doesn't bother me.(Iam not looking to buy one!, I just need some models) Iam just looking for a board that'll take ~900Mhz duron, any kinda ram. all it has to have is an ISA slot! nothing else matters as long as it works! Its for a winamp jukebox that is going to have a small 10" lcd screen. which needs a special video card which is an ISA card! - stupid it is, but its a couple of years old. Screen can do 800*600 @ 256bit. Iam going to build a custom case for it all. so it isn't going to be fast!

If you can just give me names of mobos that have ISA slots that would be fine!

Thankyou for anyhelp you can give me.

thank you for replying! I'll have a look into that mobo! I'll try and see if I can get it on ebay or new from a UK source.

::EDIT::

stupid me forgot he has a Slot A board that works and it has an ISA slot! duh! its cheaper to get a slot A athlon than a kt133 mobo! I hope! lol

Last edited:
Back