• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do any of the thermalright heatsinks fit on a dfi infinity?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The only thing I would be able to suggest is to email thermalright and ask them, as im sure they would know :)

they fit .. Ask thermalright what you need to mod though .. cuz u do need to . Theres a few posts at amdforums.com that tell how to/ what to mod for sp-97's also ..

trueplaya4ever8 said:
do any of the thermalright heatsinks fit on a dfi infinity? i dont know if the 947u will fit on my soon to be here dfi.
thanks

You Have two choices

1. modify the back X plate by grinding/cutting the P4 corner so the motherboard mounting hole is not blocked. You will also have to modify the plastic washer.

2. get with DFI Tech support person here, his name is angry-guy he is member here, he says that Thermalright will issue you a factory modified back plate if you show proof of purchase for your mobo and the thermalright heatsink.
>>>>>>>>>>>EDIT>>>>>his name is ANGRY_GAMES not angry-guy

Last edited:
Back