• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another proud owner of a 1700XP DLT3C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mata2974

This is old news I know but I have got to say this is a wonder chip guys, if you have it you can go and go like a bunny rabbit. It likes high voltages too, I am just afraid to go too much above 2.1v. When I booted at 2714MHz I said this is enough I wont go any further, but my hands are itching to go further. Its all stable at ecxaclty 2701mhz.
The exact stepping is AXDA1700 DLT3C....JUIHB0310WPMW

2714.jpg

I have another 1700TB with these steppings
AXDA1700 DLT3C....JUIHB0310XPMW and this one is stable only up to 2550mhz with the exact settings I have, does not like high voltage, wont even boot at 2600mhz without sirens and reboots...so I dont know whats special about
.....WPMW...if at all there is something...strange.:rolleyes:

IMO if you get to 2.5 on a 1700+ you're doing something right... don't you find a 1080 MHz overclock just the least bit satisfying? I've got a JUIHB0310UMPW sitting on my desk and it won't do over 2.3GHz stable without 2+V.

Whoa... it took me so much more to get 2.7 out of my processor. I didn't think that my 2.6GHz would ever feel disappointing, but what do you know... Awesome overclock, you lucky---- :D

This is one sweet overclock. I know those CPUs you have with that week overclock the best.

Just took a closer look and figured out that one of the reasons your overclock is so far above the norm is your cooling. You've got two rads in serial along with an MCW5002 along with a very powerful pump. A far better than average watercooling loop. At only a 41C load, its not too surprising that you get that far. I fall about 50MHz short of you at the same temps. Just an observation; never underestimate the importance of good cooling. It's what makes or breaks an overclock.

Back