• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sandra 2004 goes funny ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fazz33

hello i think windows has screwed up on me read...here!
ok this has never happened to me before, ok i was runing sandras 2004 on my computer, the install goes fine, but after that when i try to run it...it says "error cannot initialise database! Make sure file ok; install latest MDAC" i think i lost a few files during a system restore or after i had to use the windows disk to repair windows...

where can i get MDAC and do you think its time to do a clean install for me? i dunno why its gone like thsi before the windows repair(last night) sandras would run normally but maybe its not serious...anyone know? every other thing works fine....

help! im scared, in a corner staring at my computer thinking about its future.... !

(oh and i also tried to reinstall it MANY times...)

thx in advance

Did you try a google search for MDAC yet? First thing on the search page is what your looking for :rolleyes:

Back