• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt2364

hey i am looking for a good mobo for overclocking and that is decently priced around 80$ or so...what is the best for me? i am thinking of getting like a athlon xp 2800+ too...

Abit NF7 non S model is $74.00 and should OC as well as the S. The S Ver2.0 is $99.00 and offers Soundstorm, SATA and RAID should you need those. I use a Shuttle AN35N Ultra $55.00 which can OC an unlocked XP1700+ to around 220-230FSB with good memory and PSU. Its a budget board with no frills but OCs respectably. Some people have had good results with Epox 8RDA3+ $86.00 but there seems to be some quality control issues so its a bit hit or miss from what I've heard. The DFI NFII Ultra Infinity $93.00 seems to be a good little OCer from what I've been hearing recently. Good Luck!

Regards, Balrog

Back