• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Daddy's NEW water cooled rig.....(OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAA)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CevJuan

Registered
Here's a basic rundown of my system which was just completed a few days ago & I couldnt be happier with the results. Enjoy!!!!

Win XP SP1
ATHLON 3000+
GIGABYTE PRO2 MOTHERBOARD
DANGERDEN 1/2" ID WATERCOOLED SYSTEM
XASERIII THERMALTAKE LANFIRE CASE
1.5GB DDRAM
64MB ATI RADEON
60GB HD
ANTEC 450W PWR SUPPLY
17" CRT FLAT SCREEN
CREATIVE LABS 3PC SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM
3 COLD-CATHODE BLUE LIGHTS

Attachments

• 113_1368.jpg
    113_1368.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,732
I havent got to do much messing around with it yet, But I am blown away by the initial results in temp. I will probably try & overclock it sometime soon................I will need some of ya'lls help then aight!!!

thats a ginormous res. i dont have room for something that huge. looks very nice. what kinda temp you getting with it.

idle is 29 degrees

It was running Americas Army 2.0 for 1-1/2 hours @ 33 degrees

But I havent done any overclocking or stress testing either.

But thanks for the compliments guys!!!

Well I have all 1/2 ID components

(1) 86 Mustang Heater Core
(1) 120MM Silent fan
(1) 120MM Fan Shroud
(1) DangerDen RBX CPU block
(1) DangerDen Chipset Block
(1) 2 Gallon water container
(1) Via Aqua 1300 Water pump
(1) 10ft of clear-flex tubing
(1) Microwave stand for the kitchen

All custom routed through the stand Ruber groumets were used in the pass-through holes.

The blue color is actually UV dye from AquaStealth.com cause I thought my cathodes would make them glow......but they dont.

Ohh well..............Im loving this setup more & more everytime I get to use it.

I also use a pinch of:

ZEREX Pump lube &
AquaStealth Blue UV Dye

& About a 20% mixture of:

ZEREX Antifreeze/Coolant

Seems to be working awesome.....Id also like to mention on the silent mod for the Via Aqua 1300......All I used was a little pump lube & I havent heard it since........I swear I still walk by & check the lines to make sure the pump is even on.

It is my first water-cooled rig ever & really my first FAST/NICE pc since 98 when I bought an AMD ATHLON 750MHz.

I could honestly say I couldn't even come close to being this successful without OC!!!

thats a beauty, very nice work man. i really love the case, that thing must be quite as mice, now its time for some real overclocking. see what it has in it.

almost as cold as my stock air cooled HS also.lol:D

Attachments

• aircooledhs.jpg
    aircooledhs.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,334
Back