• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Registry First Aid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killerkid

I would also like to point out that a program called Registry First Aid, is extremely helpful. It will find many problems the first time you run it im sure, but dont be worried, just hit fix, and it will take care of them all! Again the program is call Registry First Aid.

killerkid

I would like to point out that you should still be very careful messing wiht the registry. I have seen these so called fix it all programs really mess things up.

Dubbin1 said:
I would like to point out that you should still be very careful messing wiht the registry. I have seen these so called fix it all programs really mess things up.

They often provide a means of backing up your registry beforehand, but you should still be careful, you might not be able to boot to use your backup.

I'm not trying to put down your post, I think these things cane be useful, but just giving a fair warning to people.

yes, alot of progis can really mess up your registry, expecially things like tweak xp pro, etc, tweak messed me up pretty bad. but all this does is clean it up, take out bad entries, takes out bad shorcuts etc. thanks.

Back