• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sudden Rise in Water Level

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kurinto

Registered
I have had my wc setup for about 3 weeks now, and I noticed the water in the t-line slightly dropping everyday. I searched and figured it was due to micro bubbles bleeding out, or some other harmless effect.

Today I realized the waterlevel in my t-line rose about half an inch since I last looked at it yesterday, and bubbles are slowly collecting in the t-line. Anyone know what would cause this? I thought perhaps my case was shaken and maybe some bubbles formed that are now diffusing back out? Any input would be much appreciated.

Air leaking in could cause your t-line to rise. Check for any air in your lines.

Exactly.
Check around the intake side of the pump to make sure the fitting isn't leaking and that it is secure on the barb (clamped).
It sounds like a suction side leak is refilling the air that you finally got out...:(

Back