• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have the Enermax 120mm?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

I was going to get one and wanted to know if they were any good.

At...
1800~2300 rpms
24.60~30.10 dba
63.05~94.92 cfm

it seems like a good buy, plus it comes with a fan grill for only 11.99 at newegg.

Fan

Yeah I have one. There is nothing wrong with if for a 120x25mm fan, altough it's not extremely powerful by nature. Still, at full blast it moves a decent amount of air. At lower speeds it's really silent.
I'm satisfied with it, the stepless adjustability is a nice feature to have.

I put one in a blow-hole I cut in my case side to blow a little air at my ATI 9600 pro card as well as the mosfets, etc. Mainly I wanted to have a little extra cooling for overclocking the vid card. The fan is really quiet if you turn it down even a little bit. I am mounting the tiny controller knob in a drilled hole in the case next to the fan.

yeah they are pretty quiet. I have one as an intake and one as an exhaust. I value quietness so i have them turned down most of the time. But they push a resonable amount of air at full blast. There are definately more powerful fans, but I am pretty happy with the noise/cfm ratio.

yeah my dad bought one for his case mod,its nice he keeps it on high because his cr@ppy PSU is too loud anyway,and he also the the 120mm enermax with the LED's which rox

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not looking to push big amounts of air I'm looking for good noise-cfm ratio.

I have one and it's a nice fan. It flows a lot out of my case, but the intake hole isn't large enough in my case to allow the fan to use its full potential. The bearings have been holding up nicely for over a year now. They haven't started making any noise which can happen when dust gets in.

Back