• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost my Vice City Play disc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JohnP

Registered
I lost the vice city play disc. Now, well, I can't play Vice City. What should I do about it? I can prove that I have bought it, hell even the best buy "$49.99" sticker is still on the package. hmmm

Suggestions?

I like Nero too, but 120% is a legit version, while my Nero is warez

^^^you said that earlier, guess you answered your own question :drool:

um piracy is not allowed to be talked about in this forum, so please dont next time.

John P try talking to the Rockstar and see if they will ship you a replacement disk. Im sure if you have the receipt and proof they shoudl help you out. iF they dont you can always use a "no cd" patch, yes its iffy but you will be able to play the game. But when you format, your kinda outa luck, maybe you can find you a friend to loan you the disk and you could image it or soemthing.

But first talk to rockstar and see if they are willing to help you out.

You can use a no cd crack (its not warez) I use them all the time for my legit games, including vice city.

Yesterday, after some time of searching with no luck a friend on aim gave me the link to a no-cd crack. Today, I found my VC cd in the office XP case for some odd reason. doh!

thanks for the replies

delljunks said:
I like Nero too, but 120% is a legit version, while my Nero is warez

^^^you said that earlier, guess you answered your own question :drool:

eh dont like warez AT all. Agaisnt it... but lhave to try out software sometimes.

but now it doesn't matter :p

But first talk to rockstar and see if they are willing to help you out.

Wish they were open Sundays... might of gotten a free VC play cd :eek:

Last edited:
Back