• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.jab-tech.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

i just want to say that if you need something and they have it i would highly recommend them.

i was referred to them thru posting here asking questions on where to buy fans with paypal.
i made a mistake and wanted to order more stuff but my order was already processed. well it was like friday when i placed the original order, i emailed them sat asking if i could combine shipping, i got refunded the shipping paypal by sunday night, which i was like wow talk about working overtime. got my stuff by tuesday or wed. i was very impressed.

so i ordered again some stuff and didnt have the money in my accnt of paypal, it takes usually 4 days to clear from my bank to them.
i got the email with tracking numbers like usual saying my order has been completed, well i clicked the link and the stuff is on the way and the payment hasnt even cleared yet.
ups says the expected date of arrival is tommorrow. the payment wont even be cleared yet.
i totally recommend jab-tech for business.

i told my g/f the other day about how in business it used to be people would say things like "no offense im just making sure because some people out there are really out to rip you off".
well they dont even have to say that anymore it seems, its almost expected that there be no trust anymore when you buy from someone on ebay or something.
its companies like jabtech that make the difference "out there".

I just bought a Thermalright ALX 800 Socket A heatsink and a 80mm Panaflo fan H1B from jabtech for 32.50 w/ ground fedex shipping. how long do you think before I recieve my order?

i just ordered my sp-94 and panaflo h1b from jab-tech also but didnt see any fedex shipping though, i picked usps because im in new york :)

We don't use fedex... Alot of people swear by fedex and alot hate UPS, I think its area specific, I probably have the best UPS driver in the country and quite possibly the wrost fedex driver.. The express guy is ok but the ground guy is a clown.. He once left $1000 worth of computer parts from newegg outside in the pouring rain and it took 4 months to complete the claim..
WI is 2 - 3 days away by gound... All of NY is covered next day by ground !

i got my sp 94 today along with the other stuff. as i expected everything was in perfect order and it is one pretty heatsink:eek:
thanks jab-tech:D

nightmare3215 said:
I meant I got ups ground. :D
thats what i do, ups is just ups but it seems like if you order from them they must ship it like 15 min later.lol

I ordered a fan and some UV stuff last week, got the order in 3 days and in perfect shape. Just want to say thanks and you run a great business.

Back