• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

prime 95 or windows error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craigmci

Registered
While running prime i get this error after about12 hrs>This does not seem like an actual error in prime but a windows error?I am not sure thoughas all errors i have gotten before are an error within the program itself.I reinstalled prime but this still happens.Can someone set this noob straight please!!

j.JPG

Last edited:
No problem.. sorry, but I can't help you with that prime95 problem. It's a windows error message, but the problem is most likely in the prime95 software. You could try re-installing it, but I don't know if that would help.

Yes i already did that but while reinstailling it found a previous folder or something(cant remember exactly) and i chose to over write it.Maybee uninstall and delete any prime folders??THen reinstall.Im not sure if there would be any difference.So this doesnt look like a prime error then.
This was an installer moved accross a network(works fine on other pc).May bee ill try downloading again fresh and hope this helps.Not sure what else to do

It's likely a prime error, that's just the way windows xp is letting you know there is a problem, instead of just prime going down unexplained. You get a similar message if any software crashes und xp. I would try to uninstall and reinstall, not sure will it help toagh.

Back