• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kit-Tronics - discount coupon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rbdaniel@bellso

Hello everyone

I ordered the Mach I from Kit-Tronics last week. Turned out that this folks are very helpful, they know and enjoy very much what we do, as they are also a bunch of tekkies. I ended up talking to Alan about what was going to happen with the MachI..etc.
As pointed out by some members the Match I is being discontinue.

I received an email from Alan Greer (of Kit-Tronics) today as follows:
"We sold out on Mach 1, and an order was placed for the last 48 units, which should leave Denmark this week by container to
arrive in North America before the end of the month. Once this
batch is sold out, brand new with one year warranty Mach 1 units will be gone forever. As Euro and transportation cost are hard to control, good chance prices will increase. Orders placed for the Mach 1 before the price increase will be respected."

"As your helping to spread the word, I created a discount code with your name (Daniel). Anyone up to the end of this month placing an order for any of nVENTIV's products over $500 will get a $5 discount". This is Canadian Money guys..

I just tried it myself and I got the $5 discounted..lol
Every little bit counts, I think..

Ok that is my 2cts....

Daniel Rodriguez

Last edited:
Back