• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheap pc3500 cas 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skitlets

i was wondering what cheap pc3500 is out there that can do cas2. im looking to spend below 120, in a 2x256mb set up. my current ch-5's are crap. at newegg, the geil pc3500 platinums are about 50 a stick, but i havnt heard too many good things about geil. Then theres this kreton stuff. http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduct.asp?DEPA=1&submit=Go&description=kreton,3500

2-3-3-7 at 49 bucks a stick? thats great for me, if it actually runs advertised. anyone hear of this stuff before? any other good ram that costs less than 120 for 2x256 and runs at cas2? input much appreciated. id love to get this tbred past 200.

some of the newer hynix stuff is gettin better at runnin tight timings my pc4000 will run at 2335 up to about 220. if u can pick up some late revision bt or ct d43 it may do the job...

Back