• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SO newegg's mushkin is still BH-5 right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amino

Ok, I kinda went on a splurge this week and bought a load of computer parts to build a new system so I could use my current setup as a server.

All those parts in the right of my sig are my old system and on the left are my new parts (except for the OCZ memory, which I pulled out of my old system so I could put a gig of corsair in it).

This morning I was surfing the next and ran into newegg for some reason on a search page, looking at Mushkin LVLII 3200 RAM. I saw it and thought, man that'd finish out my system really well. 5 minutes later I bought a gig of the stuff. Then I thought, "Hey, haven't they been selling that ram from quite a long time? and havn't the BH-5 chips been discontinued?"

So my question to you all is, is newegg still selling their mushkin LVLII sticks with BH-5 in them? Or have they already ran out?

T.I.A.

Damn, no wonder it was so much cheaper! Sons of.... at newegg!

Ok, I cancelled my order and spent the extra $50 on the 3500 LVL2s that you pointed out. Are they green though? It's kinda ugly...

I think the green heatspreaders are for level 1. Or at least the level 1s on the mushkin website have green heatspreaders.

Back