• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclock 3200 Barton?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mavrik

Registered
Is there anyway to overclock the 3200 cpu. I have ordered one to go along with my new parts and was hoping could get some extra out of it..

im not sure how far the 3200's are getting not many ppl have them but im thinking you should hit 2.3GHz and with some good cooling you could hit 2.4GHz. just start by uping your FBS lil and watch your temps and see how stable it runs. Keep us up to date on how it goes. id like to see how the 3200 oc's

Welcome to The forum

Got mine @12.5x202 But still tweaking to get prime stable.

Not to shabby but my fricken valuRAM is holding me back (i hope). With my soon to get mushkin lvl 2 black. I hope to get 2.6.

However, my current baby might become obsolete if i can get 2.7 on air w/ a mobile 2500+ with my mobo.

I mean darn, those mobile chips I always read about some mayor OC with them, now Im having a second thought about A64

3200 Speeds

Running 3200 at 2.3GHZ with 200 x 11.5!!\
No overheating, temp is steady 40C when its busy
But how do i get my comp to recognize the dual ddr..
I have geil pc3500 golden dragon ram 1GB and its only recognizing 512mb and when i start the computer it say single channel mode... How do i change that

Back