• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

80mm or 92mm case fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's apparently not an easy case to get info on as i can't find the fan size anywhere. I'd have to guess 80mm but from those pics it's definitly not conclusive. I'd go with the 92mm anyways and if they are 80mm openings it's a good excuse to break out the dremel and the drill.

Rich

It's conclusive. Look at the shot from the rear and compare the case fan's size with the one in the power supply. It's 80mm.

Thanks for the help. After reading a review about that case, I moved on to another Aspire case - but decided against it due to the PS apparently being known for sucking.

I went ahead and spend a lil more and got the Antec Overture. I decided quality PS and case build was the most important thing.

However cooling is a problem in this case...so im going to be modding it I think. Gonna put a lil more thought into it, and post about that project. Nice looking case, and good quality - so I couldnt pass it up.

Thanks again - everyone has been very helpful in this forum since ive been here.

Back