• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how come my screensavers dont work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadSkillzMan

i think thats pretty self explanitory..my screen savers dont work anymore.....the monitors just shut off...also, when i insert a CD and get the "what would you like windoze to do:" menu, i click an option and it just does nothing. Same goes for my cameras. Any ideas?

nope..after....and...right now the screen saver was supposed to go on..instead, all my icons and active programs disappeared...and it just....wouldnt shut off the monitors or anything....i was alittle busy at the time so i just shut them off..i came back, and nothing would work. It wasnt even letting other computers connect to the internet thru it....starting to sound like a virus...any ideas?

You might consider reinstalling windows ( God I hate saying that) but it might be your only ( and hopefully last) option.

TBH, sounds like a video prob, is it any screensaver or just any? On the topic of screensavers... Mine dont run properly either, it rund for about 10 seconds and then goes bac to desktop... I have a feeling that its due to my wireless mouse :s

i got it to work now. It was all screen savers. They would just not run. i ran the windows repair, and they now work. As well does the auto actions menu and my icons are back. Had to reinstall SP1 which sucked, but hey i didnt hafta reinstall it all together so tahts good

Id agree, id guess something with your wireless mouse.

Back