• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hitman: Contracts - Preview

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll give it a spin, but I pro'lly won't like it :(

In any of those games, no matter WHAT I did. No matter HOW I moved, no matter WHAT I wore, I ALWAYS got sighted.

This game looks totally f'in awesome. I liked the 2nd Hitman a lot... The variety in mission play was really nice. You could complete any given mission several different ways. I read that they may make Contracts a little more newb-friendly this time around. But I heard that they will fan out their difficulty level more. For example, easy will be considerably easier compared to normal difficulty level; and hard or "Professional" is supposed to be damn near impossible. I can't wait! :D

I loved hitman 2 that game was awsome. It was rather challenging in some levels to do things in complete stealth. This spring is going to be bringing a lot of good games to the market :D.

I love hitman, I love the concept the variety the levels, but dammit, it's so damn hard :( I hate it when you have to reload your save 20 times before you find the right solution. ARRRGGHHH I get so mad at that game!!, but nonetheless, it's sweet, and I AM looking forward to Contracts.

Have to check this one out when it comes. Sounds/looks really nice... I had a really good time playing the second one.

I'm ready for it! I loved the first a lot more than the second, but I'm hoping Contracts beats them all (though I doubt it :)).

oh dear god

hitman 2 is one of my favourite games of all times. the only thing that bothered me was how easy it was to complete levels, even on higher difficulty, in shoot-'em-up style instead of having to sneak around (they should have made it almost as difficult to do it this was as to complete in almost or total stealth). other than that it was awsome

anybody know where/how to go about signing up for beta testing?

Yeah they should have some where you dotn have to kill someone, kinda like splinter cell :)

Hitman 1 and 2 were perhaps one of the best games i have played and i can't wait to get my hands on this coming third part .. DDR (hey whadzup long time eh?) hitman and SC are same in a way as both requires stealth but both have this unique thrill and feeling to them, having played and finish both (hitman1 & 2 and SC) i must say all three games are still worth installing and playing once more

Hitman 2 was also one of my favorite games though it could be frustratingly hard sometimes. (It was during those times that I decided to forget about stealth and go nuts with my ballers :D)

N1vek215 said:
I love hitman, I love the concept the variety the levels, but dammit, it's so damn hard :( I hate it when you have to reload your save 20 times before you find the right solution. ARRRGGHHH I get so mad at that game!!, but nonetheless, it's sweet, and I AM looking forward to Contracts.
It sure is hard but at least you got your money's worth of gaming. :)

Back