• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2600+ Mobile @ newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zazuk

Hmmm, I wonder what these could do....

Linkage

:EDIT:
Newegg is out of stock and now they are 117.oo . The classic case of supply and demand. Just a friendly reminder, if you are going to buy form newegg please use the link form overclockers .

Last edited:
Wanting to but cant untill I get better cooling I'am stoping with the part's overload. Will check back to see what people are getting tho. 2.13 on 1.45 volt's huumm I beat 2.3 would run on 1.6 or less.

Not that it really matters, but the 2600+ is NOT a 2.13 GHz chip. It's a 2 GHz chip. Here's a screenshot of a mobile Barton in a Compaq laptop from last summer:

barton2600.jpg

I have this screenshot because there was a deal on Compaq laptops last summer and there was some confusion between the 2200+, 2400+ and 2600+ specs. A person who bought the 2600+ upgrade provided the screenshot. In the end, we found out the 2200+ was a 266FSB Tbred, the 2400+ was a 1.8 GHz, 266FSB Barton and the 2600+ was a 2 GHz, 266FSB Barton.

dead_man311 said:
aldamon. you got to remmember to that laptops dont always run at full speed. my 3.06 sometimes drops to 1500MHz or 800MHz depending on what i do

PowerNow was not running. The screen shot is accurate.

2400+ = 1.8 GHz, 512K, 266 FSB
2600+ = 2.0 GHz, 512K, 266 FSB

ordered

I got one. I am having a hard time reading the numbers on the picture though. Normally with newegg, the first batch of something they get in will be exactly like the picture. Later batches may not be. Can anyone else make out the code on the CPU?

Newegg and most online vendors don't have a clue about the specs of mobile chips. They get the info wrong.

2400+ = 1.8ghz
2500+ = 1.86ghz
2600+ = 2ghz

All run at 1.45v.

Re: ordered

Red02TA said:
I got one. I am having a hard time reading the numbers on the picture though. Normally with newegg, the first batch of something they get in will be exactly like the picture. Later batches may not be. Can anyone else make out the code on the CPU?
To me looks like:

IQYMA 0344

These mobile chips are great oc'ers. I guess that's what happens when they're rated for such low voltages! Not a chance of AMD locking them either since they need multiplier adjustments on the fly for PowerNow. But why are some trying to get their mobile Barton to run stock voltage? Most of our desktop boards have a minimum Vcore of 1.65V :eek:

I am guessing the multiplier on this 2600+ will be 15.. am I guessing right? What is the max multiplier on the mobile chips?

Guess I am not the brightest bulb on the tree, and sometimes I feel quite dim...

What is the highest multiplier for this chip?

Re: ordered

Red02TA said:

The picture they have for the 2600xp-m is actually a picture of a 2400xp-m. If you look close it says AXMH2400FQQ4C, ZQYMA0346TPMW. That’s at least how I see it but its definitely a pic of a 2400.

And the 2600+ barton should run at 1.9ghz just like the desktop part. EDIT: unless they up the clock speed to compensate for the lower fsb 266 vs 333. It may run at 2.13 after all.

Last edited:
This might sound noobish but...
would this mobil chip work in a desktop mobo, spificly the ASUS A7V333 (rev 1.2) I am trying to max out the mobo which would be putting a 2600+ t-bread (the 266mhz virsion) in. would this mobil chip be a better way to go if it will work in the mobo? as it has a higher cash.
let me know!

a7v333 has no pci or agp locks so ur ocing wil be limited get a better mobo and the skys the limit, n2 mobo abit,asus dfi will do the job all have locks for pci and agp plus u can play with the mutli and fsb.

Back