• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One click and EM III

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuda

I posted this question in another thread, but forgot to subscribe to the thread...(I wish it would subscribe automatically) and now, I can't find it.

Anyway, Since installing the one-click, my EM III doesn't seem to be working.

Also, how can I view the log file? The folding icon is no longer in the task bar.

I cant help you with your question, but I can recomend you give the search button a try. Press that button that says search, and see where it says search by username? Put cuda there and it will give a list of every single thread you ever posted on. I used it to keep track of when people reply to my threads.

You need to re-add your box to EMIII as the One-Click installed the FAH proggy into C:\Windows\Program Files\FAH and EMIII doesn't know where the FAH4Console.exe is located anymore.

The reason you don't see the icon in the sys tray or task bar anymore is that you correctly installed FAH as a service. This is a much better way to run the folding client since your rig will fold as long as the power is on.

Wedo

Back