• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good HSF/FAN combo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Radak

Registered
Hello, I'm building a new computer for a friend, but I'm not too familiar with Pentiums :(. He bought 2 PIII cpus ( 833MHZ) and a dual cpu ASUS. mobo What do you guys think it is a good and quiet HSF/FAN combo for these cpus? Would a Globalwin FOP32 do the job ? Any advice would be apreciated.

Radak

Yes that will do it.
Alot of overclockers like the alpha pep66.
If you dont want noise then dont get a delta 38cfm fan.
All the other fans are resonable as far as noise.

Yes the FOP32 would work, its a very good HS, gets great reviews..there is also a FOP38 that one has the delta....Alpha has the PAL6035 and the PEP66t both can come with the delta, also a great HSF's.....Id stick with 1 of these there all about $30 except for the PEP that usually a few more.. If your friend wanted to dish out some money he could get an all copper HS, such as the Hedghogg but those are $45+.....anyone of these would work oc'd or not, hope this helps :)

Thanks for the info guy, I think I'll go with the Globalwin FOP32 HSF/FAN :).

Cheers.

Radak

outhouse (May 31, 2001 10:41 p.m.):
I really like the results that the copper HSF's are giving and for a few dollars more you cant go wrong cooler is always better :)

Like OCZ Gladiator.

Back