• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TBred A or B?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metal_4evr

Registered
Here is my stepping AXDA1700DLT3C 9378457270637 JIUHB 0310WPMW. I looked at the guide in the tips section of overclockers.com and from what I could determine it seems to be a B but I would just like other peoples thoughts on the matter.

yup its a b and a great one at that. You can tell by the jiuhB. The B at the end means its a tbred b. The L in dlt3c means its a 1.5 default voltage chip. Those week 10 especially are good from anywhere between 2300-2500 mhz on air and even higher especially if using non conventional cooling.

I wouldnt worry too much about the chip, mine had a chip on the corner also...as long as its not too big of one...and my 310 was able to do 2.5 on my old A7N8X Del....

yup, youve probably got the best o/cing chip of all time there, congratulations

ive got one running 2.35 on my spare machine ona soltek sl-frn2-l, superb piece of kit

I had a 1700 with a big chip on the core same week, and after I chipped it I was still able to run @ 2536 mhz at 1.85v on air cooling. So no don't worry bout the chip unless it decreases your performance.

Congrats on a great chip Metal_4evr.
That should serve you very well.

The 310 WPMW are thought to be among the best, though
I have had great success with the 307 VPMW.

All mine (1700 & 1800) will break 2.5ghz with 1.8v. :attn:
I also have a 310 WPMW (#0001) in storage. pix here*
Might break it out some day on a special occasion. :bday:

Back