• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your thoughts on this mobo -

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think that I'm getting one tonight.

I would say that if you have to buy RAM, get the cheapest. Since the fsb only goes to 266, and AMDs run better if the RAM is at the same speed, you may as well stick to DDR266.

I ordered one. It will be a new home for my old 1 GHz T-bird. I'll have to get RAM when I find it *real* cheap. Then I'll get it folding. I'm up to 2 procs in a week. Borg, Build, recruite.

Fold for team 32.

don256us said:
I ordered one. It will be a new home for my old 1 GHz T-bird. I'll have to get RAM when I find it *real* cheap. Then I'll get it folding. I'm up to 2 procs in a week. Borg, Build, recruite.

Fold for team 32.

Great idea. Which reminds me...posting this in the folding section, maybe some folders would be interested.

Matt

WHAT.....that 9.99 board is better than the one im using now...(i dont even have an agp slot....i got some ISA ones to spare though)...get it definatly..

I have an old athlon 1.3ghz chip sitting around, this would probably be a good way to use it yes?

Shipping was $10. Then I added a free modem and a cheap HSF and shipping was a total of $13. Not bad in my mind.

Back