• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance Exos Compatible with BTX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Moony349

Just wondering if my current Koolance exos will be compatible with the BTX form factor? I'm planning on building a new computer starting early 2005 and I just want to make sure my current water cooling kit won't have any problems.

well correct me if I'm wrong but thats a bit tricky to answer really to say that they are not available on the market yet!

When is it supposed to be released? I'm going to be building a computer before college, so probably early 2005. I'm definitely waiting for Teja though.

Accord to reports its going retail the second half of 2004. But this is speculated rather than fact. So more likely we will see them first half of 2005. And by then who knows whats around the next corner.

I have learnt that if you wait for the next best thing then you will wait forever. If your looking for small form factor PC's then Shuttle 64 XPC is a power house check this bad boy out here

Back