• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

getting lp ultra B a few q's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

i am going to WC it and will it fit a DD maze four,also how are these for overclocking as good as my deaD AN7(when it worked)

I don't have a DFI, but I have been looking into it and there seems to be a good amount of room around the socket. Its not like the maze4 is any bigger than other blocks, so I wouldn't fore see a problem.

damnit i fixed my AN7 i still might get it for the hell of it tho lol

Read some reviews. 250+ fsb is common for these boards.
I'm at 10x240 with a Mobile 2500+ and Mushkin Black Level II PC3500 with an SP-97 and a 92 MM Vantec.

The highest I've tried so far was 255 fsb, and that was no problem, but I didn't want to run my vcore so high ( i keep it at 1.825 volts - 31 idle 37 prime tortue load; 35 gaming)

-EDIT- The ClubOC.net review is excellent. They broke 260. Also, some forums have people who have gotten 270 fsb and even 283 on these DFI's. These boards are 1000000000000x better than my old NF7-S in every way.

Back