• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron 5700 128mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if its as good as the ultra version overclocking then you might be looking somewhere just below the 500mhz mark on the core wouldnt know about the memory
on a second gaze if the card is like the one in the picture it has a pretty big hefty cooling solution so it looks like it could take alot of pounding

i hate to say it but that 5700 will most likely be a poor upgrade from the ti. performance wise anyway. although $100 aint bad. let us know how it compares.

Well, I got it for free. I'm a sponsored Battlefield 1942 player. But it is slightly better than a Ti4400 correct? And it was free so... :)

i had my previous card, a gainward 5700 non-ultra 256 mb at 450 core/600 memory running stable. it can push a little higher than that too if i had better cooling.

Back