• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

waterchiller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

I have $675 on the way to me so im looking to go w/ some EXTREME cooling just for fun (up to the point of cooling my SB w/ a 226w pelt :eek:) or beyond that if possible). Anyways I was wondering what you guys would reccomend me using to make a water chiller. Im looking to get temps that are below freezing and in which case if i do reach temps that are below freezing is there much of a reason to use a pelt?

yeah its sad to say that once you buy all the gear for a tec unit and buy the chiller you could of bought a Prometeia or MachI. they would use much power from the mains.
a chiller and a 226c would be power hungry

Ive decided to just go w/ TEC's. For the reason that if i get a prommie i wont have $ for more memory which i need BAADDD and if i go w/ a chiller itll be a pain because im moving here in a few months and dont really wanna risk breaking the freon pipes/tubes/whatever and then it going to waste or having to pay $75 to have it refilled.

Back