• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-G chipset WC???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trdsw20

Has anyone succesfully done this. The reason I ask is because they didnt seem to want to include mounting holes for upgrades. Instead abit put some fish holes for the hooks for the already connected NB cooler.
BTW Im using the Dtek chipset block that only mounts withthe holes

Last edited:
Look on danger den. They have a nb block that uses these hooks to mount. I'm sure that other companies have also done this, but DD I know of for sure.

Unfortunately Ive been an AMD person in AMD land the holes are the most common. Ive purchased the block already so Im probably gonna have to make an adapter of some sort. Ive written to dtek to see if the have encountered this problem with other customers before and hopefully they have a fix to keep me happy.

the DD zchipset block works great for me. I'm big on using the mounting holes for my waterblocks, so I was a bit worried about the fish hooks as well, but with all four holding the block down, you shouldn't have any worries.

04.jpg

DeRailur that set would work with the Dtek customs block because of the difference in dimensions.

Semicircle hopefully Ill have the dtek block working on my NB soon

Back