• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

clear tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soji

Registered
alright i need clear tubing but not fexible at all just a straight 1/2 id clear pipe. thanks

You can buy clear PVC pipe (special order through Home Depot) and then cap it or thread it. Some places that make central vacumes also sell sections of it which is nice becuase they thread the ends. If you are near a pool shop some water filter tubes also fit the bill but are a bit more $$ then the clear PVC but come threaded with end caps and a water tight seal (o'rings and such). I assume this is for a res or to show your fluid levels in a none clear res?

soji said:
alright i need clear tubing but not fexible at all just a straight 1/2 id clear pipe. thanks

Look at this thread:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271681

Just this quote from that thread will be sufficient though I think:

johan851 said:
The best place to get tubing is from www.mcmaster.com. They have Clearflex 60 (the best) listed under Chemical PVC Tubing on Page 85, if I remember correctly. It's $0.65/ft for 1/2" ID 1/8" wall 3/4" OD tubing.

Back