• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i get wetter water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

i need wetter water but i dont want to order it offline aid auto or autozone maybe,pep boys, i am using a alum heatercore with maze4 copper blox i hear it helps prevent corrosion any ideas??

I wouldn't suggest water wetter. I've heard it stinks and it stains your tubing. Why can't you just run up to pep boys and buy some anti-freeze? Save the shipping costs.

thats the thing i cant order it offline i will die if i have to wait anymore......ill run up to pep boys and see what they suggest,or ill have my dad go and ill tell him over the fone since i wont see him until this weekend

I would stay away from water wetter as suggested... it will produce a filmy slime white substance over everthing in your loop... just use some antifreeze and distilled and call it a day. I'd use 10% with like metals and 20% with mixed metals.

nikhsub1 said:
I would stay away from water wetter as suggested... it will produce a filmy slime white substance over everthing in your loop... just use some antifreeze and distilled and call it a day. I'd use 10% with like metals and 20% with mixed metals.

I had problem as well, I just flushed and used anti freeze.
Rob

What kind of potential problems does water wetter bring? I have noticed slight build up on my tubes, but if it does not hurt anything I really don't care. Also I notice the tubes are a bit cloudy.......Mixed in with my UV dye I added to the fluid I think it actually looks kind of cool.

Is it harmful to the pump? I keep getting the impression (as I read forums regarding water wetter) that using water wetter is going to damage my A. water cooling system or B. Computer as a result to my water cooling system being damaged.

Any insight/examples would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Back