• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What I want. from technology

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deRusett

ok so the titles of this topic isn't exactly a good one, but I was at a loss.

I was on my Cell phone talking about my PDA. and the new N Gage by Nokia.

I feel the N Gage is a step in the right direction. but what I want is different, what I would like to see is a PDA with a Built in Digi cam like the Sony Clie PEG-UX50 but with a headphone jack that works the same as Cell phone jacks so you can plug in a cell phone headset and use the PDA as a cell phone

don't bother with the speaker in the PDA or the receiver, that is in the headset.

so basically I want the Sony Clie with a Headset that can be used as a PDA, Digi Cam, Hand held game device, and Cell phone.

once could dial using the keypad on the PDA or even an on screen number pad that you use a stylus for, which can double as an antenna if desired.

There are so many great useful gadgets, and they are getting smaller, the Tablet PC was a flop, since PDA's are so great, but its a pain needing both a PDA and a Cell phone, I want them in one unit, toss in the Digi cam, and a few more advanced games then Flight tight and Tetris and this is an item I would spend a pretty penny to buy.

Back