Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop
Forum Jump

Last one.....

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 03-04-04, 08:19 PM Thread Starter   #21
obsolete

I'm getting about 32.3C-32.4C on idle & about 36.5C under load.......(38.4C running prime). As oppose to about 35C-36C idle & 40C-42C under load. (can't remember prime temp)

Quote:
Soja Glad to see you took our advice on the rad mounting
ARGHHH, I don't really feel like unmounting my rad again.......Maybe I'll do that in a few weeks. But I'm pretty happy with the temps as is. Thanks for the input all & or help, much appreciated!!

]-[Hewlett Packard p7-1587c (refurbished even, lol)]-[AMD A8-5500 3.2ghz]-[Generic 8 GB mem]-[Asus Nvidia Geforce GT 630]-[Integrated IDT 92hd73e Beats Audio]-[1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HD]-[PS 300W]-[Samsung 26" LED TV]-[
-blt
obsolete is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 03-04-04, 08:29 PM   #22
PolarExpress
Registered

Nice to see its going well. The paint really cleaned it up.

As for changing the fan you know you will get the gotta mess with it bug in a few weeks anyways so at least you have something you can do. We can't actually ever be truly finished with our box
PolarExpress is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 03-04-04, 09:27 PM   #23
Soja

10 Year Badge

Quote:
Originally posted by PolarExpress
As for changing the fan you know you will get the gotta mess with it bug in a few weeks anyways so at least you have something you can do. We can't actually ever be truly finished with our box
Said like a true H2O addict

Old 03-04-04, 09:59 PM Thread Starter   #24
obsolete

lol......I know......Just the thought right now after ripping it a part so much.......I will do it anyways within a week or so just for the heck of it........Blahhh

]-[Hewlett Packard p7-1587c (refurbished even, lol)]-[AMD A8-5500 3.2ghz]-[Generic 8 GB mem]-[Asus Nvidia Geforce GT 630]-[Integrated IDT 92hd73e Beats Audio]-[1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HD]-[PS 300W]-[Samsung 26" LED TV]-[
-blt
obsolete is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop