• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking For An 80mm Fan Deal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Onizuka

Im in need of some fans. Was wondering if ya could point me to place to get about 4 for a reasonable price.

Thanks

Log time lurker first time poster.......

When buying items less than 10$ you have to consider the % of the cost you will pay in shipping and try to minimize the number of future small orders your going to make. Deals on other things can be a big plus. This place is good when it comes to things like that LINK

If you click around on that page you can find cables priced competitively.

_______
Off Topic

I'd like to thank you guys very much for helping me make my first overclocking system. I got a 1700 on a NF7S back when all of the steping posts were around. I've not been a big contributer to the community because I'm just learning, but I do appreciate the time you guys spend providing information to the less informed.

No matter what place you buy if it is for a heat sink YS TECH 80mm is the fan to use..

Silversinksam said:
This seller is great, these fans are awesome, and this is a hell of a deal. 37cfm at 24 dBa (These fans are inaudible and are metal cased and built like a tank and will last years) :eek:

Thank for the tip; I just ordered these. The seller has more fans available if anyone else is interested.

Back