• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WHY do omega drivers suck for me? Please help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Alright guys,

I used to just use those wonderful ati stock drivers 4.2.
But I always hear how great OMEGA drivers are, and in the past I once installed them and everything went haywire.

Anyways, so i just installed the "GODLY" omega drivers and extremely dissapointed. When i use TV out i set the primary (my monitor) and secondary to just extend so that i see the other portion of the desktop on the TV, i used to put my winamp visualization on the other side of the boarder so to speak so on the TV it would just be the visualization going while i would surf the web and do what not. BUt NOW ever since i installed these drivers as soon as i move the winamp visualization window to that side of the screen (secondary) (TV) it lags to ***** on the tv and i can barly move my mouse.

How do i fix this. And im seriously angry, why are these drivers so good when they cause lag like this.

Zoltan

Fixed!

I fixed my problem. Guess i just needed to go cool off in the other room lol.

Never gotten so angry at a problem like this. Anyways, mods...delete if you want or if someone has this difficulty i can help. But im not posting b/c it is ridculously noobish

Zoltan

Back