• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxvla and OSUmaxx.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks!

At this rate it says you'll pass us on Feb 6, 2014 04:00 PM :D We'll see what we can do about that...

Holy folding ownage 420... I just burnt my fingers watching the EXOC stats, seeing you red hot next to me... You'll scorch me now, although I'm turning up the heat to keep Tismedt at a distance.

Cheers, Flix

Come on Shroomer, it's the team you lead's stats! Welcome to our lovely forums BTW. Fold On!

EOCF stats o ok

well i was confused with the EXOC :p what does that mean ?

Yeah Fast420A, I've been watching you for a while... you took a break but are now back on a good tear! I tip my hat to you! BTW, I fold as cshive5.

flixotide said:
Holy folding ownage 420... I just burnt my fingers watching the EXOC stats, seeing you red hot next to me... You'll scorch me now, although I'm turning up the heat to keep Tismedt at a distance.

Cheers, Flix

I just borged a xp 1800 w/ rights to OC on it's 8K3A board. And my 2800 should be going tonight. I did'nt have much luck OCing it on my NF7 so I don't expect a whole lot from it.

Heat is getting turned up here also

BTW Congrats on the reds guys. Keep it up.

Shroomr (EX)treme (OC) i think???/

drshivas said:
Yeah Fast420A, I've been watching you for a while... you took a break but are now back on a good tear! I tip my hat to you! BTW, I fold as cshive5.

Yeah I let you get a little lead on me but I have taken care of that. :D Fold on!

Congrats to the boys (girls?) in red. I just turned yellow and that meant a lot to me. Must be quite a feeling to turn red. Competition makes better folders of us all.

wootage to us :D 6,684ppw

solidly red with more to come
cool.gif

Back