• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need input on TV out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jeepgc04

Registered
Ok, well i have th pc already moved to the living room,sound is hooked to my bose system with a digital coax cable. The sound is sweet. But now for the video.

Ok when i use s-video and go out of the vid card to the bigscreen games rock clear as ever. But just for regular use ie. internet or email or just the regular desktop. That stuff is a little blurry and it makes for an uncomfortable viewing experience. Is there a way to correct this. Currently I moved my monitor out to the living room on the coffee table. I just get tired of sitting at the desk when i could be chilling on the couch.

any help will be appreciated.

Text is always blurry on the TV out connection. The only way to fix it is to use larger text. You can do this, I believe, through assessibility options in your control panel, and display properties.

And lower resolutions help a lot too. 640*480 is plenty, but some webpages may look a bit weird. For other work, like word, 640*480 is good.

Oh, and there is a keyboard shortcut for enlarging text on webpages! But I can't remember it!!

Back