• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations Cy on 50K milestone!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Saw this on the daily stats page

mile50000.gif

and had to get over here to say Congratulations!!

Harvey

Thanks everyone! Its been a really fun project to work on and I hope the future brings knowledge and enjoyment with it. :)

Cy

Thanks. I will be totally changing things in a few months when my wife and I buy our first house. I should get some nice new photos up then. :)

Cy

Actually, our timetable has been accelerated beyond our control so I should have the new setup in the next 30-60 days. But we are ready for the house anyway so getting it a little sooner isn't hurting our feelings.

Yes, the house will have a special room for the computer lab with additional power circuits. We have a small window AC that I hope to use in there (hopefully in the basement of the new place. I'm going to get a couple of 220 lines run so I can upgrade the UPSes to heavier duty units as well. :)

I'll post pics ASAP when I have them.

Cy

Back