• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking into blowers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bobaroo

Registered
Hehe, funny title :p

But I am thinking of getting this blower http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2004020913455716&item=16-1216&catname=electric to replace my 120mm panaflo.

Would I only need one mounted inside my case on my shroud to work? Have it pull air through like my panaflo does now. Or should It be somewhere else?

And If I cut off the plug it comes with and then splic it to a 3 pin connector and put it on my fan controller it should work, right?

u'll have to mount it outside like i did :-/
u might have to mutilate ur case in the process, but atleast u'll look ghetto cool at ur next lan party :)

You can make it suck. The problem is, with the Torins, that there is two inputs and one output. Hence no easy way to make it suck. (no pun intended)

Hmm Damn. I don't want to have it sticking out of my case, that would be very bad placement.

Now I am wondering if I should make an external box or something to fit maybe 2 blowers

that would work..
u could have the blowers inside, blowing out in that case as long as its insulated well.

Back