• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mx500 problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

ok all, im sick of this crappy ball mouse that i must clean all the time, ive done a lot of researching and the mx500 seems like the best choice.

i read in some threads where their mx500 would be jumpy and move all over the screen, i have used a few old optical mouses that had ths problem, but im not sure if the mx500 does. give me some feedback guys, i found it for 31 bucks amir

i think the mx500 is one of the best mice you can get. I used to own one until i moved up to a MX700 and i've had no problems what so ever with that. Same goes for my mx700 except for some wireless interference because of too many devices.

But mx500 is one of the best mice you can get.

I have a mx500. The only dif between it and the mx700 is that the mx700 is wireless. So far i've never had a single problem with it and i've pretty much had it since it came out. Although it didn't improve my cs game as much as I would have liked....

well i know about the mx510, but the only place i can find it at is best buy, and its pretty expensive for 49.95

but i mean the mx500 doesnt have the problem with the mouse cursor moving everywhere, right?

i think ill buy it from monarch computer, they have good prices and a good reseller rating

dalilman52 said:
well i know about the mx510, but the only place i can find it at is best buy, and its pretty expensive for 49.95

but i mean the mx500 doesnt have the problem with the mouse cursor moving everywhere, right?

i think ill buy it from monarch computer, they have good prices and a good reseller rating

I've seen people report problems with the mouse jumping with the MX700, The MX500 shouldnt have this issue, at least botht of the ones I've owned never have.

Great mouse btw.

Back