Notices

Overclockers Forums > Software > Alternative Operating Systems
Alternative Operating Systems Linux, Mac, Unix Operating Systems and Applications
Forum Jump

bluetooth keyboard/mouse on Gentoo AMD64

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 03-02-04, 09:15 PM Thread Starter   #1
ookabooka

bluetooth keyboard/mouse on Gentoo AMD64

yeah, as if bluetooth wasnt hard enough. I got the kernel modules to compile nicely and they are definately initializing the keyboard/mouse on isa0060/serio0 and isa0060/serio1. But i cannot even get the keyboard working, from the howtos ive read, your supposed to compile the libs and utils for Bluez. however, i run into problems compiling these because they dont recognise my target system. . . it says that Bluez supporst AMD64, but their cvs version of libs doesnt recognise the host. . . .Anyone have any info on bluetooth and linux, even if its not amd64, i would like to hear how u did it.

Linux motto:
"Linux-give yourself a hard time "

Microsoft motto:
"Windows-You pay us, and give yourself a hard time "

Obviously Linux > Windows

From root (/) : mount -t proc proc proc
"Listen to me boy, I've made a living out of being a failure, and you sir are not a failure!" -Mantis, Disney's A Bugs Life
One minute he's washing grapes, the next minute he's eating them. . . I guess that's logical.
ookabooka is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Software > Alternative Operating Systems
Alternative Operating Systems Linux, Mac, Unix Operating Systems and Applications