Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > CPUs > AMD CPUs
AMD CPUs
Forum Jump

Mobile Athlon Xp 2500+ highest overclock?!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 03-02-04, 10:10 PM Thread Starter   #1
blues13

Mobile Athlon Xp 2500+ highest overclock?!

Hey, new to the forums but I was just wondering what's the highest overclock on the mobile 2500? I'm about to get mine in a couple of days so I'm looking to get a good number out of it hopefully. Right now I have a desktop athlon xp 2400+ at 2.5 ghz on water cooling stable.. so I have high expectations for this mobile chip.

So please post your results! 2.7ghz and higher please and your specs. I have a old kryotech unit sitting here and going to mod it soon to accept the mobile chip.. I'll let you guys know how that does.
blues13 is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 03-03-04, 07:50 PM   #2
TheTick

you might want to try a little searching for it

Heres one thread Theres a bunch more threads too. Try looking in the AMD section.
TheTick is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 03-04-04, 05:57 AM Thread Starter   #3
blues13

Yea, there's been a bunch of threads.. it's just a bit much trying to go through 20 pages of posts. I was hoping to find the highest overclockers that's why I limited to people over 2.7ghz.

Well, I guess I'll start off.. I just got my mobile 2500+ today and out of the box it's running at 2.7ghz @ 1.95v, so I'm happy. I'm running it on a Abit NF7-S 2.0, Dangerden WC block, and a chevy heatercore. It's priming right now for a couple of hours already, and so far so good.. Hopefully it'll go a bit higher once broken in.
blues13 is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > CPUs > AMD CPUs
AMD CPUs