• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800-E Deluxe no POST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DJ Switch

I was messing around with a few diff. installs of windows earlier when all the sudden windows would no longer get to the login screen, but rather reboot and try again. I tried getting into safe mode and last known good config, but both did the same thing, so I tried a cold boot. Wrong choice, as now the computer wont even POST at all. So I cleared CMOS and it still wont POST. I pulled the plug on it and cleared all the capaictors and tried another cold boot and still the same problem. Any ideas?

Regards,
Kyle

Delete the partition and load all over again.

That's what I did after installing my cd pakage when I picked "restart my computer later". Some how it messed up window's. Once I got everything going again I went along with the restart.

Problem solved! THe keyboard was somehow halting the system. If a mod would delete this thread that would be cool.

Back