• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another SL6WU looking good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

$anch3z

Another 3.0c SL6WU w00t booted it up at 220 outta the box and thought what the hell lets give it some juice so jumped to 240 then 250

am staying here for now to run some benchies....ya know punish it a little:D

vcore @ 1.575 and an idle temp of 25c....despite the capacitors being in the same arrangement as the SL6WK its looking good as that one only made 3.525 on water:(

will post up some screens if anyone is willing to host some pics for me:D

oh yeah and this might be useful :
product code: BX80532PG3000DSL6WU
MM#: 852639
FPO/BATCH#: 3401A111
costa rica 01/19/04

Ah, a Costa Rican one, i'm pretty sure most all the others were Malaysian.

Please push it farther quickly, i really want to know about it's stability past 250fsb.

no stability at 250 fsb best i've got so far is 248 fsb with a 1.6 vcore...think i'll leave it here for a while as it seems stable will set prime running overnight but will run ut2k4 & ut2k3 no probelm using 100% of cpu

edit: might have something to do with the volt drop which i tried to counter with 1.625 vcore but it only crashed in windows:(

would you be willing to try 1.675? So far it doesn't seem inline with what we would hope, unfortunately.

I'm assuming you're using loose timings, 3:2, and have disabled the proper stuff in bios for these tests?

spread spectrum is disabled, agp/pci locked at 33/66 check the sig i can 1:1 np with this ram

i tried 1.625 and it booted to windows and crashed also from the thread at xtreme forums my capacitors are totally different. there just the same as the SL6WK!!

this is a slightly better clocker than the SL6WK but not much

Back