• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where To Buy DVD Media?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Onizuka

Just got dvd burner, was wondering wheres best place to buy blank media from. I'd like to spend about $30-$40 right now.

I buy all my media at Staples in-store on their weekly in-store deals. The always have a brand name DVD+R on sale at an unbeatable price. The best deal I got there was 10 packs of the retail TDK 4X DVD+R in full size jewel cases for... $7.94 each. At 79 cents a disk this is as cheap as the cheapest no-name crap on a spindle. The exact deals change every week, but if you keep an eye on them you will score unbeatable deals.

usually i get mine staples (always deals going on) or newegg has ritek g04 50 packs for $45ish shipped. i wouldn't use some crap discs certain websites sell... ill stick with ritek, tdk, memorex etc.

larva said:
I buy all my media at Staples in-store on their weekly in-store deals. The always have a brand name DVD+R on sale at an unbeatable price. The best deal I got there was 10 packs of the retail TDK 4X DVD+R in full size jewel cases for... $7.94 each. At 79 cents a disk this is as cheap as the cheapest no-name crap on a spindle. The exact deals change every week, but if you keep an eye on them you will score unbeatable deals.

sounds like a good plan, thx for the tip!

Back