• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any site that compares Pentiums EE to Athlon 64??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenshiro

Please..... ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING.........

Personally, I just don't really trust Tom'shardware. I just want to know if there is another site that compares the EEs to the Athlon64.

Please post link in this tread.

AND PLEASE............... ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING.........

Thank you.

what language is that?

i like how the FX keeps up with or beats the EE all the time, is great. i know the EE is something like $700, i wonder howm uch the FX is...

Barn_Angel said:
what language is that?

i like how the FX keeps up with or beats the EE all the time, is great. i know the EE is something like $700, i wonder howm uch the FX is...

Actually the FX is something like $700, the 3.2EE is something like 900 (zipzoomfly = $745 and $929 respectively)

i know anandtech.com has a pree article that has the amd 64s in it, and hardocp.com might as well, they are both trusted sites.

www.Sharkyextreme.com has a good comparison article. One with the a64 3400+ vs the p4 3.2EE and then they are compared again when the P4 3.4EE was released.

As of now, they are right on the first page under "pentium 4 3.2E and 3.4ghz EE review" and "AMD athlon 64 3400+ review"

Back