• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Give in to you, Tismedt? Never!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flixotide

Tismedt said:

I'm sure don't mean to drop out of our little insignifacant (comparably) race to 80K now do you. I'm having soooo much fun with it. Of course if you want to conceed to me I will certainly accept your humble letter of concession. Though a come from behind victory will be so much sweeter.

Now now, don't get up your hopes my friend. It will be a while before Wedo and 45 have their guns into position. And by then I will be on my way to 100K while you're chuffin away mid 80's style *snicker*

*whacks the exoc stats* well, get back on-line!

*whacks stanford* My WU's are q'd.... wassup in there?

Flix

Well its hard to talk smack
when you're a thousand points back
but rest assured Tisme is on the attack:D
A borge here a build there and pretty soon Flix will be somewhere
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

downhere.

You're hanging in there T-man.... good going. I'm hoping for that zalman cooler to land within the next 2-3 hours, then my P4 HT will certainly be running more than it does right now... that could be the sure kill, couldn't it :)

Any chance it is you who's borging internet café computers? *snicker* Sorry.. bad joke, whoever the moron is, he or she should step down.

Flix

No such luck for you. I own (almost) all of my powah. I'm still waiting on that P4 I mentioned in the other thread. My sis is hedging a bit, but I will prevail and persuade to help my oops I mean the cause:D

Right now I'm literally baffled. EXOC says I only checked in 170 *eeek* points yesterday.

Dunno whats going on...

Toysrme said:
Heh, #2 fight thread since Wedo/Nik Part 1 and 2 LoL!

I'll take that as a complement and I'm sure my assteamed apponnent(sp) will too. To be mentioned with the great ones is a honor:D

Enough brown nosing. Flix have you seen the score lately? It appears I'm catching up. Shaved that 1000 down to around 800 and scratchin and clawing every step of the way. Don't know if I can catch you by 80k but by golly gee I'm gonna do my best, yep sir. And the trick with with 45 will not be forgotten any time soon:D LOL. I thought we had a friendship going:(:D

You're certainly catching up allright. As long as EXOC isn't rocking, I can't get an impression as to whether any of my rigs are down, or you are just plain lucky :p

We'll see, I admire your tenacity, you fight well!

Flix

Edit: You are SO lucky. Quite a few of my rigs are rolling thumbs right now, without work and unable to get new work either. So you have a big chance of catching up, if you have enough work on store.

Last edited:
According to stanfords stats I'm still at 800 pby (points behind you. Ive got wu's one all of my rigs and they are all gromacs so I'll take any gain I can get. I'm at full powah now and don't think its going to be enough to pass you before 80k. But I will keep things hummin along givin it the best I can.

http://stats.zerothelement.com/cgi-bin/folding3/render-teams.pl

Thats another source for stats though they are updating right now.

Back