• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what cfm does a intel fan have?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Rhino see if this link is of any use to you. :D

REVIEW LINK :cool:

"CPU temp at 100% utilization was 42° C. With the lamp, CPU temp rose to 47° C before the fan finally began to speed up. It hit 3700 at 50° C, then stabilized with the bulb almost touching the fan center. At that point, the fan noise measured 59 dBA."

TOP SECRET INFO LINK

Last edited:
im getting a vga silencer for my 9800 pro tommorrow and was going to put a better fan on it like the other guy did. but the only 60mm fan i have is a pentium

So I take it the above links were of no help to you...:( I think I saw it posted here once before but was unable to locate with the SEARCH function..:D

well they dont really give the cfm of it.
i may just go with a panaflo but ill have to order it.

The P4 stock fan has a thermal control built into it. I read somewhere that it is on the wire near the fan, but I don't remember ever seeing it. One of the thermal design documents discusses how to orient the fan in the airflow to get proper results.

Back