• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Couple of Announcements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
First, CONGRATULATIONS to Mitch Sako, he became Overclockers.com Seti Team's first 200K member on Monday March 9, 2004!

Second, CONGRATULATIONS to The Whole Darn TEAM! We will very shortly(24-48 Hrs), complete our 4 MILLIONth WU! I don't know about anyone else, but for me that deserves a well earned TOOTING of Our Own Horn!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

SkyHook

Yes indeed congratulations Mitch! Also, great work everyone, 4million is a very nice milestone for the team. :)

Cy

WOOHOO!! 200k is amazing Mitch! Keep up the good crunching :)

And a HUGE congrats to the team as a whole! 4 Million workunits (~12 Billion Billion FLOPS :eek: ) is nothing to sneeze at!!

JigPu

As a matter of fact, I just updated my team stats in SetiSpy, and...

Team: Overclockers.com Seti Team
Results returned: 4,000,431
Total CPU time: 2858.18 yrs
Avg. CPU time: 6:15:46
Results per day: 7,060
Last SETI@home update: 3/9/2004 2:53:35 PM
CPUs: 1,249 @ 1,658 MHz
Total processing power: 2.071 THZ
Speed: 318.7 Gflops
User rank: 127 of 1,695 (92.507%)
Team rank: 16 in All Teams

Woohoo!!! :D

Congrats Mitch Sako on 200k!!! That rocks!!!

And congrats to the rest of the team!!!

FOUR MILLION WU'S!!!

Sweet job everyone!!!

Today rocks in general, as I just uploaded my 2,500th wu!!! :)

-Tyrinon

*edit* Didn't have enough !!! :D

Last edited:
there's been a lot of work invested by the team members. i was just noticing that our 10,000 wu milemarker, Schnider, is about to fall out of the top 100. this will mean a minimum of 10,000+ units just to be in the top 100 of this team! thats a lot of crunching...

Back